Hyperion is proud to co-host “Pax River Tech Demo Day 2016” with The Patuxent Partnership and Southern Maryland Innovation and Technology (SMIT) on February 24th.
The Pax River Tech Demo Day aims to bring together government, industry and academia and showcase the immense potential of startups founded in the Maryland and Washington D.C. area.
Join us for one-day experience with speakers from the University of Maryland, the Office of Naval Research, Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), and startup business leaders. Speakers include:
- Dr. Larry Schuette, Director, Office of Naval Research
- Dr. Patrick O’Shea, Vice-President and Chief Research Officer, UMD
- Dr. Yogesh Joshi, Associate Professor, Robert, H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland (UMD)
- Rear Adm. (sel) Shane Gahagan, Military Director, Integrated Warfighting Capabilities Enterprise Team
- Emily Harman, SES, Director, Office of Small Business Programs, United States Navy
- Rear Adm. (ret.) Steve Eastburg, Smartronix.
Hyperion’s CEO Ben Solomon will moderate a panel on “Developing a product-focused R&D strategy.”